The future is uncertain, so let's go with this instead. Print, fold and see what the future holds.
How to make your fortune teller:
- Cut out the fortune teller square. Turn the square over to the non-printed side.
- Fold all four corners to meet in the middle. The four color squares should be touching in the middle.
- Turn the square over to the side with the fortunes.
- Fold all four corners to meet in the middle. Numbers 1-8 should all be visible now.
- Insert your thumbs and pointer fingers, one into each of the four folded pockets on the outside of the fortune teller (the color squares). Work your fingers into the four corners and, using the creases, push the corners together to form four points in the center of the fortune teller.
- Find a friend. Now you are ready to play.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device